have you ever just looked at someone and thought, my fucking god i adore you. i adore every goddamn ounce. i adore your bones and your soul. but I’m a loser, who just doesn’t wanna lose you. i can lose fucking everything, but not you. oh god. not you.
1. A girl can lose feelings for you over night.
2. A kiss can be just that, a kiss. Completely meaningless.
3. Love can be one sided but I still wonder if that is love at all
4. Never beg for someone to stay or to love you. You shouldn’t have to beg for someone to be a part of your life or to love you. You deserve better than that.
5. Stop breaking your ribs to make space for those who do not belong there.
6. Learning to breathe again is harder than the doctors said it would be.
7. I don’t know what hurts more at night; being alone or being in love.
8. Laying with someone in bed at night is temporary. It won’t get rid of the lonely. You will still wake up and leave in the morning with a heavy heart and no hand to hold.
9. Sometimes the sky rains gasoline instead of water and you have to be strong enough and ignore the urge to set yourself on fire.
10. I will be okay someday. Bad things happen for no reason sometimes and things end but that shouldn’t mean you should come to an end too. The ocean will always have waves; I just have to learn to swim through them for a bit longer.
11. The stretch marks I left on my mother from birth will not be another suicide letter I never finished.
is this beautiful solidarity too much for you, anon?
(also, i feel bad for you.)
tears. literal sobs.
- Yoga For The Butt
- Beginner Yoga with Tara Stiles-Flexibility
- Advance Yoga With Tara Stiles-Flexibility
- Tara Stiles: Yoga Weight Loss & Balance Workout
- Yoga For Complete Beginners
- Yoga For Beginners: Relaxation & Flexibility
- Weight Loss For Beginners
- Total Arm Workout
- Get Madonna Arms
- Tank Top Arms
- Victoria Secret Arms
- Superset Arm Workout
- Five Minute Arm Workout
- Arms Like A Victoria Secret Model
- Fine Toning Arms
- Sleek and Sexy Arms
- XHIT Arm Workout
- Tone Up Your Arms For Summer
- Pop Pilates Back On Fire
- Pop Pilates Backless Dress Workout
- Toned Arms and Sculpted back
- Bodacious Back And Sleek Shoulders
- Sexy Back Workout
- 5 Minute Toned Body
- Strengthen And Tone Your Back
- Firm Your Back
- Tone Up Your Back
- Lower and Upper Back Workout
- Fitness Blender : Butt and Thighs
- Barre Workout for Butt and Thighs
- 56 Minute Butt and Thighs
- Legs Workout
- Miley Cyrus Sexy Leg Workout
- Perfect Legs
- Killer Legs And Booty Workout
- LAB Workout
- Hot legs and Big Round Booty Workout
- Lean Legs
- Legs And Butt Shaper Workout
- Victoria’s Secret Angel butt workout
- Bikini Blaster : Booty Booty Booty
- Beautiful Booty Workout
- Love your Booty Routine
- Bombastic Booty Pilates Workout on the Ball
- Bombshell Booty Workout
- Bikini Booty Workout
- Victoria secret series : Butt Workout
- 10 minute Beginner butt
- Supermodel Butt Workout
- Victoria Secret Bombshell Butt Workout
sometimes you see a pun so artfully constructed you just have to stand back in awe.
being completely healed and okay isn’t the product of one massive epiphany. unlearning self-loathing is actually a long, arduous process that involves changing everything negative that you believe about yourself. there’s a lot of rewiring and re-understanding that has to gradually take the place of everything you’ve been telling yourself for such a long time. you have to have patience with yourself.
|—||Katie Kacvinsky (via dont-letyourfearswin)|